Monday, December 13, 2010

PERFECT PEACE

Lord take this fear from me
I can't live this way
I can't have a life consumed
By fears and doubts one more day.

Lord I want to be free
And I feel like I'm missing out
On life and everything
That you have for me.

And I know I can't live past
The disappointment that I feel
When I know I can give you 
So much more. And Lord...

I want to give you my all,
Without fear, knowing that
You will catch me
If ever I were to fall

I want to be free to love You
Free to worship You
Free to give You
All that I am.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful prayer, Little One! Perfect Love WILL cast out fear! I love you. He loves you more! (Channah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful prayer! May He fulfill all your desires to love him! Rest in His arms! Love you!

    ReplyDelete