Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Belong


I grasp for hope, it slips away
I dont Know that I can do this one more day
Where is the God that once ransomed me
Where is the God who set my spirit free

Where are you tonight while I cry
It seems there's no one standing by my side
Where where You when the world was
Crashing down around me. Where are you now

My child you know I'm always here
To lift you up when you have fallen down
I died on the cross to set you free
I payed the price to show you You belong to me

And I held every tear you cried
I'll always be standing by your side
I was with you when the world was
crashing down arround you I'm with you now
--

5 comments:

  1. I love your poems, Becca. Keep 'em coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx. it means a lot when people comment on my poems...it is encouraging
    to hear you like it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is actually a song...I entered it into the Nashville lyrics contest and this is what they sent me back...Although your lyric "You Belong" was not chosen in the lyric writing contest for a free production, there are several judges and staff who feel that it deserves a demo and promotion. Therefore, we are happy to offer you a chance to have your demo produced professionally and promoted to the music industry. There is a one time fee for this service which is very reasonable. I have pasted a link below for your review. There you will find all necessary information as to what type of production packages we offer and pricing. This is a once and a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss out! We'd love to have you as one of our Nashville Song Service writers! Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you and always feel free to enter our monthly contest. -Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just found out i won the international world poetry movement contest!!!! my poem YOU BELONG will be published in a book that promises to be one of the most highly regarded collection of poetry,"Stars In Our Hearts". I am now going to the finals. if i win grand prize i will be getting $1,000.00. Is that not awesome or what????

    ReplyDelete